Thursday, August 29, 2013

Football, Cheer, Volleyball and the like.

Seriously, guys.  I have SO been meaning to update this little space of the internet of mine for quite awhile now.  But as the title of this post suggests, my life has been overtaken by a plethora of sports.

Sissy is (I think) playing volleyball.  If she does make a team, her first game will be Thursday.  Bubba is playing football this year for the first time and loves it.  His first scrimmage was tonight and he did so well!  Bitty is cheering for the second year in a row and is easily the best on her team (not that I'm biased or anything, right?).  MooBaby can't make up her mind on whether she wants to play soccer or if she wants to take dance classes.  I think we'll be going with soccer, though.  Hopefully.

As for Bubbles.. well, she is a very good sport about sitting through practices and cheering her brother and sister on!  As our last one, I thought she was going to be a fussy baby because she would be so spoiled, but she's really such a good, happy and content baby.  And is totally not spoiled at all!  Yea!

This fall is going to be CRAZY busy.  We have games every weekend (2 per Saturday, since Bubba and Bitty are in different age groups), kids being shuttled back and forth to different parents' houses, and on top of all of this, I still have to maintain the house, laundry, cooking, my schoolwork, and my sanity composure through it all.

I'm really working hard on getting a good schedule in place: a schedule that serves me well and helps me keep on top of everything.  Without a schedule, I get absolutely nothing done and my kids and husband suffer for it.  Tomorrow will be dedicated to laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping, since I've been so busy with all this stuff and homework!  On Saturday, I'm going to spend one last day cuddled up with my kidlets before everything really hits the fan.

But for now, I think I'll snuggle up under my blankets in bed and relax before tomorrow.  Or maybe I'll just burrow down and go to sleep.  I am exhausted, yet so blessed with everything on my plate!

xoxo,
Lauren Michal

No comments:

Post a Comment