Monday, October 3, 2011

To Write Love on Her Arms

I just wanted to take a second to tell you guys about my favorite charity: To Write Love on Her Arms.

This following is taken from their website:

"To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."

Although I have never been drepressed, addicted to anything, intentionally hurt myself or attempted suicide, I know people that have. One of them is my very closest friend. And it absolutely breaks my heart.

While I am totally aware that I do not have many readers, my hope in posting this is that somebody might stumble upon it and that it may help them in their struggles.

My reason for telling you about TWLOHA is their great need. They are currently participating in a contest to win a million dollars that will go towards helping people that are struggling and who really, REALLY need it. I just wanted to ask if you would please, PLEASE go vote for them.

To vote, you'll need to go {here} and "like" Chase Community Giving on Facebook and then click the green "VOTE" button. You will be asked to allow the application and then you're done. It takes all of 5 seconds!

Also, the contest ends in 2 days, so hurry!

For more information on TWLOHA, here is their website: {Click me!!!}

Thank you in advance for any who are going to vote and for those who already have.

xoxo,





P.S. -- I have a couple of projects that I'm going to get done within the next couple of days that I'll post about. I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment