Thursday, September 22, 2011

Since redoing my layout, template, and pretty much every other detail of this spiffy little blog, I have decided to do a kind of "about me" post to kick things off. Mainly because I don't really know what to write about first. So, enjoy learning some completely random things about me!

My name is Lauren Michal and I am a Jesus freak. I am a single mama to one gorgeous little blessing named Mikayla Layne. We call her Moo. It's a long story. :) I am 22 years old and am currently working at Cracker Barrel. I live at home with my mom and stepdad, Eric, and my little brother, Adam. My sister, Sarah, is away at college and I miss her a whole lot. :( I don't watch a lot of TV. Really only football or baseball games. Laughing is my favorite, especially when it's Mikayla-induced. I'm working as hard as I can to become independent and almost have enough saved up to get a car!! Yay!

I don't really have a plan for this little spot of the internet. I just kind of want to randomly post things that keep my family and friends updated. Y'know, personal revelations, something funny that Mikayla did (which will probably take up most of the posts - she's pretty hilarious), ranting about work/my situation, my thoughts on the message at church this week or comments on something I saw that day. Whatever. It'll just be mishmash and it'll be mine.. all mine! :)

Anyway, I hope I at least make you guys giggle every once in awhile. I've been told quite recently that I'm not as funny as I think I am. But even if you don't laugh, just know that I did.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment